- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
- Reversible mirror mounts inside the handlebar and can be rotated 360º for use on either side - Acrylic convex mirror lens - High impact resistant plastic body - Fits 15.8-21mm ID handlebars - Mount: Bar End
Announce your presence to pedestrians and animals alike with a polite 'ting' from this quality brass bell. The tone is bold without being brash, and is easily struck with a simple flick of the ringing mechanism with your thumb. People will appreciate the courteous alert from this cheerful, beautiful bell, as you pedal by.
- Similar to the Urbie but without the riser bar - Perfect for the cyclist that wants a quick, easy rearview mirror at handlebar height - Easy installation and removal - Fits on handlebars with a 18-22mm inner diameter
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
Page 1 of 1